Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where's Omid???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member abbagod's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Continuing with the question posed by Skunkboy1982...where is Omid Yamani? Does he ever post on this board??

    For those of you who don't know, Omid was/is the king of all things related to The Runaways/Cherie Currie...at least on the East Coast.

    I had to e-mail him a few years ago to ask his help with some questions I had about Japanese releases...he was incredibly helpful and a really nice guy (he even bought the Japanese LP of Messin' With The Boys from me.) I believe his picture is also on the Runaways' website as well.

    So...where's Omid?

    Thanks much,

    -abbagod-

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember Omid...VERY sweet guy. He bought MOST of my Runaways/Cherie stuff before moving from the Bay Area over 5 years ago. I still have all the music and videos of course, tho! Wherever he is, I hope he is doing GREAT!

    Sheri

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for making a topic Ababgod-my mention is buried in another post and if he is around, he may never see it. Yes, I agree-he was the king of all things Cherie/Runaways. Very helpful guy with me too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skunkboy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oops, I meant Abbagod. I went back to fix but only mods can do that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, Omid is on our site, under collectors corner!

    we LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

    Danna

  6. #6
    Inactive Member abbagod's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Geez Sheri,

    Sounds like our friend Omid gets around. The last I knew, he was living in Brooklyn NY.

    He mentioned that he would go see Cherie whenever she came to the Chillerthon in East Rutherford NJ.

    Thanks for the info,

    -abbagod-

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He was living in NY when he bought my stuff - not sure if he still is!

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by Le Hawkeye:
    Yup, Omid is on our site, under collectors corner!

    we LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

    Danna
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Danna,
    You girls have done such a wonderful job on your
    site. I still remember, oh so well, what it was like before there was any such thing as

    http://www.therunaways.com

    I'm a much happier Runaways fan thanks to youz!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic